Monday, September 4, 2023

Inspiration Station September 2023 Challenge

Hello Friends and Happy 1st Monday of September!  It's a new challenge month at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog and soon to be officially "Autumn" in the Northern Hemisphere; my favorite time of year. 

Although we don't have an Autumn in Florida per se, I've lived in places that do have a change of season and I adore the colors, crisp air and anticipation of the upcoming holiday season.  Our photo inspiration this month ushers in Autumn and really jumped started my love of Fall Crafting:


For my team project, I remembered I had the Pumpkin Die Set from STAMPtember 2022 at Simon Says Stamp.  I didn't use the set last year, so you can imagine my delight to have found it in my stash. 


To start, I've embossed a panel of white card using the Fall Foliage 3-D Embossing Folder from Simon Says Stamp and inked around the edges with Catherine Pooler Brown and Yellow ink shades.  I've die cut the pumpkin pieces out of white card and colored them by ink blending with Distress Inks.


The sentiment is from the Fall Sampler Stamp Set by Scrapbook.com, which I stamped using a dark brown ink and popped the strip on craft foam.  I've arranged the pumpkins and leaves, popping the 2 smaller pumpkins on craft foam.

Before adhering the focal panel to the card base, I've splattered everything with white Posca Pen paint and adhered gold sequins, then called this card complete.

I would love for you to visit us at The Inspiration Station and join in the challenge.  We hope to inspire you with our projects and enjoy seeing everyone's creativity with the photo inspiration.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:








11 comments:

  1. Lovely Fall colors, Donna. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great trio of pumpkins and I love that background! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, and glad you put that die set to use! The blending/shading is beautiful! Thanks for joining up with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pumpkins really pop agains the beautiful blending you used on your embossed background... beautiful Fall Carfd. Thanks for sharing your DT card with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the embossed background and those are some wonderful pumpkins - such a fun and cheerful card! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our "Anything Goes" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This a beautiful Card, thank you for participating in the Challenge Up Your Life, Hugs Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely pumpkin. Great project! Thanks for sharing with the Colorful Options challenge.

    Sara Lihz
    SassysLLC

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fun card! Thanks for playing along with The Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mixed media you used in here. The pumpkin is perfectly blended and it goes so well together with the background!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Fall card. I love the background panel you created with the embossing folder and ink blending around the edges. It feels like the pumpkin is glowing. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    ​​​​​​​sue n.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!