Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Word Art Wednesday Guest Designer - Bless Thee and Praise Thy Name

Hello Friends and thanks for visiting me today.  I'm back with my 2nd guest designer project for the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog.  It's been an honor to join the talented creators and I've had a lovely time creating with this inspirational verses.


I've created a sweet and simple card, allowing the Psalms verse to take center stage.  I backed with patterned paper from my stash, die cut the focal panel with a stitched rectangle die and die cut some twigs in white card.  To further highlight the foliage, I've added reddish gems and a baker's twine bow. 


Please visit us at the Word Art Wednesday Challenge, we hope you'll be inspired to share with us.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
SSS Monday Challenge - Fav Technique is using Die Cuts





5 comments:

  1. Such a striking card Donna - love how you have let the verse be the focal point, your white diecut accent is beautiful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!
    Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DP for this wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I had commented on your beautiful card and verse Donna, so will comment with both my hats on and say - Thank you so much for joining us in our Dots and / or Stripes challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card. I like how the verse is the star of your card and how beautifully you decorated around it. Love the pops of color from the patterned paper background you chose. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!