Saturday, September 9, 2023

Fairy Botanicals

Hi Friends and Happy Saturday!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start.  I have a quick share for you today.  I've finally gotten around to using the Fairy Botanicals Stamp and Coordinating Die sets from Scrappy Tails. I've been on a "no spend" status and shopping my own stash; it's amazing what you can find if you dig deep enough and this set is a prime example of that.


I've stamped the images using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored using Prismacolor Pencils.  I've die cut using the coordinating dies and set the pieces aside to work on the background panel.


I have lightly ink blended a shade of Catherine Pooler blue ink to ground the focal image and stamped the sentiment directly to the panel.  The words are separate in the stamp set, so you can build different sentiments, and I had a twitch in my hand and didn't get the "day" word exactly straight but it's a handcrafted card after all!  I've also popped the mushroom with frog and the flower in front on craft foam.

To finish off the design, I've added a black panel and brown sequins from Studio Katia, leaving the inside blank, so when needed, I can make this a birthday card or whatever type of card is needed at the moment.  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Crafting Happiness

10 comments:

  1. Donna your card is lovely, thanks for joining the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning color on these lovely botanicals Donna. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it lovely to find stuff to use? They seem like new again. I love your card Donna. Such fun and colourful too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that set came out of hiding! Your card has the perfect fall feel, and love that fun little frog! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card and sentiment and its great going through your craft stash and getting creative with stuff you've forgotten about every now and again Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and fabulous Donna - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one brilliant, beautiful creation I love it thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Donna, I really love this wonderful card! Your images are so great together. I admire your resolve to not shop for more stuff when you have great stuff you haven't even used yet. Sounds like good advice! Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very, very cute! Bright, fun and colorful! It makes me smile. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Donna - love that sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!