Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Word Art Wednesday - Romans 8:38-39

Hi Friends!  I'm back with my last project as Guest Designer with the wonderfully talented team at the  Word Art Wednesday Challenge.  It's been a pleasure creating inspirational cards using the encouraging bible verses this past month and I appreciate being invited.

I've kept with an Autumnal theme and allowed this lovely verse from the Book of Romans to take center stage.  The background is a snippet of patterned paper from my stash.


I've printed the verse on Cream colored card and backed with a brushed gold snippet of card.  Using a Kraft card base and a brown layer, I adhered to the base, but not before tying a string of Baker's Twine and creating a bow.


The patterned paper almost looks hand stamped and I thought a wonderful addition for this card, not to mention it made creating this card quick and easy.  Please stop by the Word Art Wednesday Challenge and have a look at what the team members have created.  They are so talented and the projects are always inspirational!  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna




2 comments:

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!