Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Paper Funday Challenge - Doodled Floral Corner

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Wednesday!  September is in full swing and it's time for a new challenge month at The Paper Funday Challenge Blog.  Our sponsors this month are the fabulous Fred, She Said and Sheepski Designs.  The theme is Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist this month of:  School Yard Fun.

For my design team project, I've colored up the Doodled Floral Corner 1 image from Fred, She Said using Prismacolor Pencils.


I was attempting an Autumnal color palette and also wanted a fairly CAS design.  For me, creating clean and simple isn't easy because I don't know when to stop.  By printing this digital image large, I feel I can get a clean and simple design by allowing the image to take center stage.


I've added a black mat and 3 enamel dots, because I cannot stop myself from adding the card candy!  The sentiment is stamped directly to the panel and it's from the "True Friends" stamp set by Stampendous.  

Please visit the challenge and have a look at what my teamies have created with the fun images from Sheepski Designs and Fred, She Said.  While you're there, play along!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:





4 comments:

  1. A beautiful creation, love these colors and the enamel dots are the perfect finishing touch for a CAS, elegant card! Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is perfect and what a pretty image! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very lovely Donna, beautiful colouring and design.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!