Monday, November 13, 2023

A Snowman with His Tree

Happy Monday Crafty Friends!  I trust your weekend was great and you found time for some crafty fun.  I have a quick share today featuring a Snowman and his Tree.  And yes, I'm now in full holiday mode...and you probably are too!


The Snowman is an older (from 2015) stamp set from Stampendous.  He's a cling stamp and I still love using him every Christmas Season.  The older red rubber and cling stamps are so well made, even though this stamp is 13 years old, it still stamps beautifully.  Snowman are also my favorite Holiday and Winter images/home decor items.  


I've colored him using Prismacolor Pencils, the patterned papers are snippets from 3 different Echo Park 6x6 paper pads and instead of stamping a sentiment, I've went with a mini journaling card that was also part of a paper pad.  Gotta use what we have on hand eh?  I've also fussy cut him and popped him on craft foam for dimension.  

I've used a card sketch from Cardz TV (she has over 50 free card sketches to choose from) and embellished with faux pearls.

That's all for today.  I wish you a great day and week ahead, until next time - Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:



13 comments:

  1. Such a fun and festive card full of holiday cheer! Such perfect patterns and colors behind this delightful guy! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you would use this happy snowman repeatedly, he is lovely, great design and papers, love the sentiment too. Yep! use what we have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely Snowman image Donna and very nice design to showcase him, lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping, many thanks for joining in at both.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snowman is proud of his tree: such a nice image on your lovely card.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bright and cheerful card Donna, great layout using those lovely colourful papers, love your snowman, you're right about the older stamps, they do stand the test of time! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again, back to thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really neat background with the different papers, and I have to agree, most of my favorite go-to's are the good old red rubber stamps too! Thanks for playing along at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful image Donna, and so prettily coloured. I too have red rubber stamps that are 20 (or more) years old that still stamp beautifully.
    Your background is stunning with the papers - a great sketch.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very festive card Donna, I love the combination of papers in the background. The snowman is wonderful, you've coloured him beautifully, and I like your idea of using the tag as a sentiment.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute; love the background. Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card! I really love the layout. Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Donna. I like the division of the background in three triangles. Thank you for entering the November Challenge at Path of Positivity.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!