Monday, November 6, 2023

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Silver Bells

Hello Friends and Welcome Back!  Today begins a new challenge month at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog.  This month, Jan has released 4 new sets and has some fabulous FREEBIES for you.  And if that wasn't enough, the Christmas Wish Sale has 15 holiday themed sets on offer at reduced prices for the month of November!

For my project this month, I've colored up the new Silver Bells digital image.  The sentiment is also included in this digital set, which I've printed and hand cut into a banner.


I've colored the image using my Prismacolor Pencils.  I've die cut the focal image using a stitched Tag die and popped on foam pads.  The patterned papers are snippets from an Old World Vintage 6x6 paper pad.


I've accented the Tag using strips of silver mirror card that have been punched down one side with a fancy punch.  I often forget I have these "old school" fancy punches; it's nice to get them out and show them some love.  

Lastly, I've tied silver thread through the tag hole and added Wink of Stella on the bows, berries and gold stripe of the bells.  Please visit us at the challenge this month, we would love to have you join us!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round:  Song is Silver Bells
Park Hopping My Happy Place - inspired by North Pole Colorado Santa's Workshop
Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards - "B" is for Bells



8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Donna - love how you have mounted the beautifully coloured image using the tag to die cut it, and the gorgeous silver 'lace' edges
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Donna, I love your colouring of the bells and the lovely design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, fabulous detail and shading on your festive bells, they really stand out and your beautiful patterned papers compliment your card perfectly. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and coloring Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ❤️🔔🩶 Love your use of the tag as your focal point for this card. Your coloring and design are a perfect blend. Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Cheers, Makira 🎨🎢🌟

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colouring Donna, the bells are fabulous. I like the addition of the punched strips too... I should drag mine out more often.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna your card is fantastic! Love the bells and design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Pearly Sparkles Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Christmas card, Donna. Lovely colouring on the bells and fabulous papers.
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” November Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!