Monday, November 6, 2023

Inspiration Station Challenge - Inspiration Prompt #54

Hello and Happy 1st Monday of November!  Today begins a new challenge month at The Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.  Our inspiration prompt this month is:


I've been inspired lately to use up stash items, to go shopping my stash if you will.  In searching for something with loads of Autumn vibes, I've come across a package of adorable Gnome Stickers I picked up at the Dollar Tree Discount store.  


The patterned papers are snippets from an Echo Park 6x6 paper pad, and of course the stickers make the perfect focal image and accents.


To complete this easy to make card, I've added sparkly orange enamel dots.  I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the leaf stickers and leaf accents in the Gnomie's hat.  

Please visit us at the challenge and enter your inspired makes.  We always love seeing everyone's creativity and visiting your posts.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

7 comments:

  1. Love how you have used the colours on this cute card Donna - a great result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO adorable, with gorgeous autumnal colours too. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - love the bold orange background! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, good inspiration to look through my stash instead of looking at websites! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful combination of fall findings from your stash. I love what you created with them. Thanks so much for playing and sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of your snippets from your stash along with some fantastic stickers... such a great match for your Harvest card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all your layered colourful snippets Donna and swooning over THAT gorgeous gnome. So creative.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!