Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Inspiration Station Challenge - Snowmen and Bunnies

Hello Friends and Happy Tuesday!  I trust everyone had a very Happy Christmas and Joyous New Year.  I'm ready to take 2024 by the horns and make it great.  Today starts a new challenge month at The Inspiration Station Challenge and we have a very peaceful scene for our inspiration prompt:


I was inspired by the snowy scene, the cold air and the brightness of the moon, so for my project, I've used the Snowmen and Bunnies stamp set from Colorado Craft Company (featuring the adorable drawings of Anita Jeram) to create my card:


I've colored the images using my Prismacolor Pencils, then ink blended a soft circle using templated from Lavinia Stamps to highlight the scene.  I've kept the design fairly CAS, added some snowflake embellies and sequins for added interest.  


We hope you'll play along with us, we love seeing how the inspiration prompt inspires everyone.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:




12 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the cute snowman and bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the image so much. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Friendship Challenge.
    Good luck and all the best!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, such a cute card...love the snowman and bunny--that bunny is determined to do "cosmetic" surgery on the snowman! Smiles, Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous design for this fun card, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. This is so incredibly adorable. Thanks so much for playing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real fun Winter card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a nice Card *smile*

    Thank you for participating in the Friendship Challenge and best of luck BAstelfeti

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, Donna - love the way you highlighted the image too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is darling, Donna. Thanks so much for sharing this sweet card with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always so grateful to have you share your art with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeously subtle colouring of this adorable image! Love how you've highlighted the image with the masked moon and framing the frame with the sequins and snowflakes! Just lovely, hugs Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precious! Thanks for joining our Pearly Sparkles CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!