Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Paper Funday Challenges #61

Happy Wednesday!  Today begins a new challenge at The Paper Funday Challenge Blog and it's the first challenge for 2024!  Our challenges are Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist, the twist this month is:  Let's Celebrate.  We also have 2 fabulous sponsors - Angie Blom Digital Designs and Polkadoodles.

For my team project, I've used the Polkadoodles Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Love you Mum digital image and incorporated the Twist in my design; celebrating Love.


I've colored Winnie using my Prismacolor Pencils and the patterned papers are from an older Valentine's set by Bo Bunny.


I've fussy cut the focal image and placed some enamel dots to accent the design.  Everything has been adhered flat to the patterned mat, the sentiment is a sticker from the same paper pack.

Please stop by the challenge and join in, we would love to have you. 

P.S. I want to add the winners of our 5th Birthday Bash Challenge have been posted, if you played along in that special challenge, check HERE to see if you're a winner.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Word Art Wednesday

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and gorgeous card! Love your coloring!
    Thank you so much sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely darling, Donna. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. Your art is always so sweet and I appreciate you very much. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured Donna and such a pretty card.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card and a pretty image too Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card , congrats
    happy day ☺️💐

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colouring is wonderful and you have framed her beautifully. That's a great theme to celebrate too xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!