Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Valentine's Day Gnome in Love - Classic Design Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Tuesday!  It's been a minute since I've posted and it feels good to get Mojo back as well as my health.  I contracted RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus) and was quite sick.  Then my dear husband caught it from me, then we were both poorly together.  We are on the mend now and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

With that being said, I was unable to complete my team project for The Classic Design Challenge start on the 15th of this month, but have now been strong enough and motivated to complete it.  The sponsors for this challenge are Goha Digital Stamps and The Colour of Love.  I've chosen a Gnome image from Goha Digital Stamps for my project.


I decided to create a Valentine's Day card for a friend and colored the image using Prismacolor Pencils. The patterned papers are snippets from my stash; papers I've used for the past few years for Valentine's Day projects.


I've added a few layers for interest, the sentiments are from the Friendship Greetings stamp set by Kat Scrappiness.


To complete the card, I've added red enamel dots around the sentiment strips, which have been popped on craft foam for dimension.  

The team and I would like to invite you to visit us at The Classic Design Challenge and play along.  There are 2 chances to win, so join us.  With that, I'll say please stay healthy and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:





7 comments:

  1. Wonderful, adorable and super cute. I love the gnome so much.
    Thanks for joining us at Nachteulen Challenge. Good luck and all the best!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donna that sounds horrible - glad to hear you are both on the mend now. Love your card - the way you have used the image is very pretty
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on coloring your image. Made for a very cute valentines card. Glad you are feeling better. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das ist ein wirklich wunderschöner Gnom mit seinem langen weißen Bart. Danke, dass Du ihn uns Nachteulen zeigst. Ich drücke Dir die Daumen für die Auslosung.
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - so cute! I love the gnome and little heart balloons. Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Valentine with so much cuteness. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project! Your layers are nicely done! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!