Thursday, February 15, 2024

Classic Design Challenge #02-2024

Hello Crafty Friends, I'm back with my second post for this Thursday! Today begins a new challenge month at The Classic Design Challenge, where the theme is Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist. The Twist this month is "I Love...". You can interpret the twist in a multitude of ways.  Our sponsors this challenge are Fred, She Said and Polkadoodles.

For my team project, I've used the "Emma in Her Cool Cap" image from Fred, She Said and colored the image using Prismacolor Pencils.  I've also incorporated the optional Twist in my design.  This is a card for one of my card swap buddies and I love my swap buddy friends!


The image was an easy color as there are not a lot of small spaces. I took the liberty to dress her up a bit by adding polkadots to her top using a white Posca Pen.  The patterned papers are from a 12x12 kit by Bo Bunny.  I only have card size snippets left so they worked perfectly for this layout.  The sketch is a freebie from Cardz TV (sketch #56)


I've fussy cut Emma and popped her on craft foam, along with the sentiment and the green landing strip.  To complete the design, I've added complimentary blue enamel dots.

I would like to invite you to pop over to the challenge blog and enter your design.  We love seeing all the creative ways everyone uses their crafty talents.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:




5 comments:

  1. A very sweet image on your pretty card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and including some hearts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Donna. The sweet image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Hearts option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image! Love it and you've coloured her beautifully.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Kleuren met Potloden and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured image. It's a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining the Kleuren met Potloden challenge!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card and such a lovely image with a perfect sentiment too Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!