Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Here For You - Hello

Happy Tuesday Friends!  Were you able to see the eclipse in your area yesterday?  Me, not at all, I'm in Florida and it just appeared like storm clouds were moving in...no big whoop!

Today is a quick share featuring some simple water coloring and the "Here for You" Stamp and coordinating Die Set from Altenew.


This is a large floral as you can see, my card measures the standard A2 size (4.25 x 5.5"), so I decided to keep it CAS.  I loosely water colored the image using Gansai Tambi watercolor paints on Tim Holtz watercolor card.  This is my favorite card for water coloring, it is bright white and handles lots of water. 


I've die cut the floral and splattered using white acrylic paint and added foam pads.  I've heat embossed the sentiment onto the background panel, covered it and splattered the background panel with turquoise and gold paint.  Lastly, I've adhered water droplets, matted with coordinating card and mounted to the card base. 

Quick and Easy card complete.  Every now and then I like to play with watercolor, however  I'm not very good at it, but I can paint loosely, and that's seems to be the style these days so there you have it...a bright and cheerful card for any occasion (is anyone getting Mrs. Crocombe vibes?...if you don't understand - watch her on the English Heritage Channel via You Tube).

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna  

**Challenges Entered:





6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Simple and beautiful. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your card, it is clean and simple. Your colouring is lovely. Thanks for joining the Outlawz Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your water coloring is beautiful, love those fun splatters too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card - simple and so very pretty. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Spring Card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card and love the watercoloured flower and splatters.Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the big bold flower and colors you have used. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!