Sunday, April 7, 2024

Miss Ink Stamps - Blooming Brushes

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Sunday!  I hope your weekend has been fabulous thus far.  I have a quick share today featuring a Clean and Simple design.


Using the Blooming Brushes Stamp Set from Miss Ink Stamps, I've colored the image using Prismacolor Pencils.  This set has different floral combinations so there is a wide variety of ways to create different designs.


In keeping the design CAS, I stamped directly to the card panel and cut the corners with a decorative punch. Lastly, I've added small gems to complete the look.  The sentiment is included in the stamp set.

That's all for today.  I wish you a fabulous week ahead and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Pattie's Creations
AYLI - Florals because I have more floral sets and images than any other.  It's what I gravitate to.

6 comments:

  1. A pretty CAS card Donna and the pretty punched corners frame it nicely, lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card, love your colouring. Thank you for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work as always, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! I love the corner punch that you used to finish the card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. We hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Have a good day.
    Kayla - 613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card Donna. I love the image and your colouring is fantastic. Great CAS design too. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. Thank you for joining in for the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!