Saturday, June 15, 2024

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #18 - June 2024

Hello Friends and Happy Saturday!  I hope you are doing well and enjoying comfortable weather.  It's been a scorcher here in Florida, so our Father's Day plans this weekend include swimming and air conditioning.

Today begins a new challenge month at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.  Our optional mood board photo is a gorgeous mixture of warm, summer colors:


I let the colors in the mood board inspire me this month and I've used the "Blooms & Wishes" Stamp Set from Stampin' Up for my card today.  This is an older set that I found at a great price while shopping eBay, so it's a "new to me" set.  


Using the new 2024-2026 In Colors inks from Stampin' Up; which are Peach Pie, Petunia Pop, Pretty in Pink, Shy Shamrock and Summer Splash, I've stamped a background of pretty florals.  The sentiment is from the Blooms & Wishes Set, the card base is Peach Pie.


I've accented the piece with gold string from Fun Stampers Journey and did some doodling by adding tiny dots with the Stampin' Up Write Markers in colors that match the inks used in my stamping.

The team and I hope you'll pop in and join us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month.  We love seeing everyone's creativity.  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Outlawz Festive Friday
Make My Monday - "B" is for Blooms

7 comments:

  1. A pretty and delicate use of the stamps and inks, Donna, to create this sweet card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft and pretty card and a good use of your inks. It is lovely. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful floral card beautifully designed with the stamps, such a pretty softness to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this bright and happy card, Donna. And so fun to see stamped not stenciled, lol. Now I'm gonna sing, Ohhhh Donnnna. Geez, TropStormGod's gots us both in his sites! Reminds me of Van Halen's album title, OU812, hahaha, dang. Apparently we are competing to see which gets named Alberto and Beryl. I'm already tired of it!!!! I may have to look into Valium all summer. Best wishes for a near miss for you and me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so delicate and welcoming, I love it. Thanks for joining the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation Donna love those images and colours also the added twine a super card thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, love your colour mix and stamps. x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!