Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Stampin' Pretty PALS Blog Hop - June 2024

 


Hi Crafty Friends and Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!  I've been invited to join a huge list of talented Stampin' Up Demonstrators in this Hop, and I'm honored to be here.

This month, the theme is the new 2024-2026 In Colors. We hope to inspire you with our creations today! You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.

The new 2024-2026 In-Colors are:  Petunia Pop, Peach Pie, Summer Splash, Shy Shamrock and Pretty in Pink.  My project features the cheerful Petunia Pop.


I've created a Triple Fun Fold card using the 2024-2026 In-Color Designer Series Papers, along with the new Wildflower Designs Stamp Set and Petunia Pop 8.5 x 11 card stock for the base.  I was inspired by the lovely card created by Tami White, and followed the instructions she generously provided on her blog HERE.  

To keep the card closed, I've created a belly band and highlighted the design with a pretty satin ribbon and tag.  

There’s more inspiration to show you, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. Please mark your calendars for the blog hop next month (July 10th), when our theme will be Our Favorites in the New Catalog.  You can find the list of products I've used today, complete with item numbers, at the end of this post. 

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

PALS Hop Line-Up:

  1. Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
  2. Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
  3. Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
  4. Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
  5. Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
  6. Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
  7. Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
  8. Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
  9. Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
  10. Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
  11. Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
  12. Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
  13. Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
  14. Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
  15. Rae Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
  16. Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
  17. Donna Walls at Duncan Street Designs - You are Here
  18. Stefani Ewing at Stamp with Stefani
Products Used in my Design:
Product List

**Challenge Entered:
As You See It Challenge - design took exactly 10 minutes to create



16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the fold and you picked my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun fold, Donna! So happy that you joined the Pals Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I always love a great fun fold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty fun fold Donna! That bright ribbon gives it a nice, little pop. Welcome to the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Donna! I have gotten many great card designs from Tami White, too! This fun fold is great for showcasing that beautiful Petunia Pop! I love all the DSP you used! And that sweet wildflower stamp on the inner panel is lovely! Thanks for sharing this fabulous card at Creative Creases Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, Donna - such a great fold to feature our lovely new In Colors, too! Good time, too - must have been a race! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card -- I love the way you used the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Donna. Great use of the DSP and I love the fun fold. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card, Donna. I like that fold too - very pretty but not too complicated. Very brave of you to take on a fancy fold in a speed challenge! Thanks for joining us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful fun fold card, Donna! I love the designer papers you used with it. It showcases them perfectly. Welcome to the hop and we can't wait to see what you make next!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your triple-fun-fold design is so pretty in Petunia Pop, Donna! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is really so elegant. And I adore the different design papers put together so beautifully. Stunning pink color scheme and a really great fold. Great ribbon and bow to hold the card together.
    Thank you very much for sharing your card with the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Petunia Pop is such a pretty colour, Donna! That bow is especially an eye-catcher! It's a good design for a speed challenge! You have well-developed speed stamping skills!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bright and cheery! I am liking Petunia Pop the more I see it! Love that you did a triple fold and scored a perfect 10 minutes! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm back again since I forgot to say thank you for putting it into the CC challenge as well! I really love this cheerful card! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Donna,
    it`s a wonderful fancy fold card. Love the Designpapers and the new colour looks great. Now, I'm thinking of buying Petunia after all. Many thenks for joining us at Creative Friday.
    Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!