Monday, July 15, 2024

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Jul/Aug 2024

Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope everyone is doing well and surviving this terrible heatwave.  If you were affected by Hurricane Beryl, please know I'm holding you and yours up in prayer.  

It's time for a new challenge month at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.  Our optional inspirational mood board this month has a bit of a tropical twist; so appropriate for this time of year.  

I have a hibiscus background stamp I was going to use for my project, but my sweet friend Varada Sharma of Varada Sharma Designs sent me this gorgeous digi stamp titled "Enchanted Blooms" and I just had to use it.


I went with a bright color palette that I thought best represented the colors of the bromeliads in the photo.  The image has been colored using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.


The size of this card is my favorite 5.5" square, I've kept it CAS, adding some hot pink gems and Wink of Stella on every flower.  Lastly, I've splattered the card from with white and gold Posca Pen.  The sentiment is from the "Beautiful Quotes" Stamp Set by Altenew.

Please stop by the challenge and see what gorgeousness my teamies have created, and please share your Floral Focused projects with us this month. Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

11 comments:

  1. A beautiful colourful floral design Donna - a fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colorful floral design, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous bright and happy colour palette that reflects the inspiration so well, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful colourful floral card,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a wonderful image and I am not surprised you had to use it.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours in this design, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absoluty gorgeous card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love the bright colourful design. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So bright and cheery! Arlene, DT Creative Crafters

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors! I love the simplicity of your project! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the hot pink on this fabulous card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!