Monday, July 1, 2024

Inspiration Station Challenge #63

Hello Friends and Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was grand and you did something fun.  Today begins a new challenge month at The Inspiration Station Challenge blog and we have a great inspiration photo, especially for this time of year:


I was digging through my huge stash (hangs head in shame) and came across some 3-D embellishments, purchased from Hobby Lobby, and thought these would work for my team project!  


And I didn't stop there, I decided to create another fun fold design (yes, I'm on a roll with the fancy folds).  I did a search on Pinterest for fancy folds and came across this one from Creative Moments by G.  She calls it the 3 Panel Crossover Pop Up card and you can read about it HERE

The front panels are only adhered to the card base on the left, and when the card opens, there's a pop up inside.

There's a simple mechanism inside that pops up the journaling card as shown here:


The patterned papers and journaling card are from a 12x12 paper pad by Paper House, titled "Seas the Day"  This is such a cool design, and Creative Moments by G has a You Tube Tutorial for this card HERE.

The team and I invite you to join us at The Inspiration Station Challenge this month, we would love to see how the inspiration photo inspires you!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:










5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Donna. I love the surprise pop-up when the card is opened. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely beach inspired creation, even if there's no sun over here helps remember what it's like! Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pair of fabulous cards Donna - love the way you have used the stickers on the first card, and the fold on the second one is fascinating
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fun fold design, Donna! I’m going to check out the video you linked and give this a try! I love all the beach elements you decorated it with! So perfect for that inspiration photo! Thanks for sharing this great card at Creative Creases Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great summer fun fold card, Donna! Love all of the fun images you used and the pop-up inside is a great surprise! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!