Wednesday, July 3, 2024

The Paper Funday Challenge #67 - July 2024

Hi Friends and Happy Wednesday!  Today begins a new challenge month at The Paper Funday Challenge Blog and we have 2 wonderful sponsors for July:  Lawn Fawn and Pattie's Creations

For my team project, I've colored up the Flamingo Happy Hour Digital Stamp from Pattie's Creations, using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.


I've went with a square card design this time, which measures 5.5" square.  The patterned papers are from The Paper Studio, and I've made the "sand" using a torn piece of Kraft card, which I've inked the edges and used an alcohol marker to create the "sand grains".


I've chomped the corners of the focal panel and added Glossy Accents to the sunglass lenses and the cocktail glasses.  The sentiment was computer generated by me.  This was a fun image to color and perfect for a summer themed card. 

We hope to inspire you with our projects this month and we hope you'll stop by and share your projects with us.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:




6 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Donna - love the fun images, and the touches of Glossy Accents are perfect!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and wonderful card Donna, I love the stripes and fabulous flamingos. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Donna. I'm loving the flamingos...they seem to be very popular this Summer. This card would be so perfect for our current challenge at The Four Seasons - if you care to add it there. THANK YOU for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always appreciate it SO much. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Donna. All the colours go so well together.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous quirky image and sentiment,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card. I love the background and sentiment. :-) Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!