Wednesday, October 9, 2024

It's Halloween...Owl You Doin'?

Hi Friends!  I hope you're well and enjoying your Wednesday.  While we await the arrival of Hurricane Milton, I've been crafting to de-stress and pass the time (while I have electricity - fingers crossed it stays on).  I've been working on Halloween cards and this one features the cutest lil owl and jack-o-lantern.


Using the "Owl You Doin'" Clear Stamp Set from Darcie's Heart and Home, I've watercolored this cute image using Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.  The image has been stamped on Tim Holtz watercolor paper.  After the image was completely dry, I've die cut using a Slanted Edge nesting square die from My Favorite Things.


The patterned papers are from the "Spooktacular" 4.25" x 5" paper pad from Waffle Flower.  I've heat embossed the sentiment and added purple sequins to finish out the design. The sentiment and focal image have been popped on foam pads for dimension.

That's all for today!  I hope you have a fabulous rest of the week and weekend.  I'll be back soon, as long as Milton is kind to us and we keep the electricity and internet flowing.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Fab 'n Funky - Feathers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!