Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #22 - Oct/Nov 2024

Hello Friends and Happy Tuesday!  It's the 15th of the month and time for a new challenge at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.  Our optional mood board contains rich and vibrant colors, perfect for the Autumn Season, or any season for that matter:

 


Using the Simply Spring Stamp Set from Altenew, I've water colored the image onto Tim Holtz Watercolor paper, using Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.  In my opinion, just because the set is named Simply Spring, that doesn't mean you have to use it only for Spring themed cards.


After stamping the image, I heat embossed it in order to make the watercoloring a bit easier, this is a detailed image and I didn't want to worry about colors running into one another, the embossing adds a bit of a "wall", that contains the water. I've also heat embossed the sentiment.


Once the image was completely dry, I inked around the edges to give the piece a "frame".  Lastly, I've added clear. waterdrop embellishments to complete the piece.

The team and I would like to invite you to visit the challenge, and show us your floral focused projects.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!