Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Magic Time!

Hello Friends and Happy Wednesday!  We've finally recovered from Hurricane Milton, we've had contractors in and out with estimates for repairs but it's a small price to pay, and I consider ourselves beyond blessed as it could have been so much worse.  Our prayers continue to go out to South Florida, North Carolina and all areas hit with damages.

I've had some time to play in the craft room and wanted to share this cute card, created for Halloween/Autumn, although I don't think the set was created for Halloween or Autumn. It's the Magic Time Stamp Set from Colorado Craft Co. and I love how big the images are.  Folks, the images in this set are large, the entire pumpkin didn't fit on the A2 sized card panel.


I've stamped the image on Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper and painted using my Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.  After the painting was completely dry, I used a circle mask from Lavinia Stamps to create a halo around her wand.  Then trimmed the panel slightly, and adhered to a black cardbase.  


To finish the design, I splattered with gold watercolor paint, no other bells and whistles were added, I intend to post to a dear friend overseas and didn't want any bulkiness going through the international post.  

I hope you like her and her big pumpkin, I think she may represent Cinderella, what do you think?  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you were affected by Hurricane Milton, but thankful it wasn’t worse for you.
    Your card is so cute, lovely image. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!