Saturday, August 29, 2026

Let the Good Times Roll!

Happy Saturday Friends, I hope your weekend is going well.  Today I'm not in the mood for anything other than crafting!  Luckily, I'm dedicated to my housework through the week and laundry day is Friday so...that gives me the opportunity to have a play on Saturday!

My quick share today features another Stash item that's never been used before today.  It's the You're Dynamite Stamp and Die Set from Hero Arts - CM705.  It's no longer available as a Bundle. 

I've colored these Retro Skates using Copic Alcohol Markers and added foam pads to them.  The Laces have been adhered to the skates flat.  The sentiment is part of this set and it has been die cut and popped on foam pads as well.


The patterned paper is from the Rainbow Dreams Slimline paper pack by Kat Scrappiness.  To finish off my design, I've added Purple Dazzles randomly and Wink of Stella to the purple accents on the skates.  This card goes to my Birthday stash, and I will stamp a birthday greeting inside when it's needed.

That's all for today, I hope you enjoy the remainder of your weekend.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

14 comments:

  1. What a brilliant way to illustrate this song! I used to love roller skating - only my skates had to be strapped to my feet in the 60's Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, what a fun card with all the bright colors and your wonderful coloring talent! Those skates look so dimensional with the way you shaded them, and raised them up on foam tape!! Thank you so much for sharing your card and creative talent with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card, Donna! There's so much to love - the patterned paper, bright colors and funky skates makes this so special. Thanks so much for playing at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Donna, this is such a fun card. Those beautifully colored skates look great against the colorful background and you chose the perfect sentiment. Thanks for sharing it with us at the TTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card Donna - love the vibrant background stripes that really make the skates and sentiment 'pop'.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty. Love the bright colors.

    Thanks for joining our challenge he at Cut It up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this bright fun card. The skates are super as is your design. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Donna! I love how you presented the skates against the cheerful striped paper. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made a beautiful card with the roller skates. It's colored very nicely too, and it's a nice touch with the rainbow background.

    Hugs, Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love days where I can just craft and create because my house stuff is done! Glad you could have one of those days and this card turned out so cute! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful happy card, love the colours and the skates. As for crafting, that's my day today, but I have to catch up too. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love this bright and beautiful card! Those skates sure are fun and have brought back some fun memories! Thanks so much for playing in our 'Moving Along' challenge over at Cut It Up Challenges!
    LeslieT, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bright colors and what an excellent coloring and blending in your skates... great sentiment and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How retro! Love the card, the colors, the sentiment, the roller skates! Brings back so many great memories. ~ Julie@ PD Design Team

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!