Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Sunflower Blooms

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  I hope your week is going great thus far.   Yesterday we were shocked to hear the sweet Dolly Pardon has passed away, a national treasure loved the world over.  R.I.P Dolly, I know you had a wonderful homegoing yesterday and Carl was waiting for you with open arms.  I will always love you.

I have a quick share featuring one of my favorite flowers for the Autumn Season.  I've used the Sunflower Blooms and Hand Tied Frame Die Sets from Simon Says Stamp for my card today.  The sentiment is from the Autumn is Calling Stamp Set from Penny Black.


Flower pieces were cut using colored cardstock and given dimension using Distress Inks.  The patterned papers are from Craft Consortium and Echo Park.  The sentiment was stamped using Catherine Pooler Coffee Time ink and cut using a nesting circle die from Kat Scrappiness.  Lastly, Gold Dazzles have been added along with Wink of Stella on the flower centers.


I hope you have a wonderful day, until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall design, Donna! I love that hand tied frame in the background. The sunflowers are gorgeous with the sparkly centers. Lots of detail on them. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with the August Challenge with a twist "Fall Flowers" at A Cut Above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Donna - love that hint of gold in the bow and across the top of the frame - the sunflowers are so awesome being so fabulously dimensional .
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sunflower die cuts are amazing and your card absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at I spy with my little eye challenge where it's all about Sunflowers or the color yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, certainly is time to bring those Sunflowers out and yours are gorgeous!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options and Triple B!
    Diane CO DT, TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Donna. I've been thinking so much about sunflowers lately. What a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along with Handstamped Sentiments! This is such a beautiful card, I love the colour combo and the extra bit of metallic shine in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sunflowers layered on your papers really makes them stand out! They are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful sunflower stems, Donna! Love the gold trimmed and bowed frame behind it as well! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Garden! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG yes . . . hearing of Dolly's passing was a shock! I wish more people had her attitude!! She will be truly missed!
    Anyway . . . your Fall flowers are GORGEOUS and I love your overall design! Another BEAUTY!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B Challenge Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous sunflower die cuts and a beautiful design. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Spy With My Little Eye” challenge.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!