Hello Crafty Friends and Happy August 15th! It's time for a new challenge month at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog. The theme is Always Anything Florals Goes with an Optional Inspiration Photo:
For my team project, I was directly inspired by the photo and used the Altenew Paint-A-Flower Himalayan Poppy Stamp Set and colored the image using Copic Alcohol Markers. The card base measures 5.5" square and the patterned papers are from a 12" paper stack by Recollections.
The focal image and sentiment were cut using distressed edge nesting oval dies and popped on foam pads. Altenew's Gold Thread was added along with gold dazzles for additional interest and sparkle, along with white ink splatters.
The team and I invite you to join us at the Challenge this month and share your floral focused projects. Please stop by to see the amazing projects my teamies have created, you will be inspired by their beautiful designs.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna
**Challenges Entered:
AYLI Challenge - Alcohol Markers are my fav because I feel I have more control with them



A stunning card Donna - love the drama of the bright red poppies against the deep green paper.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Gorgeous poppies and the papers you used are the perfect background.
ReplyDeleteYour card is lovely. Beautiful color on the flowers.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining our Cit It Up challenge.
Leslie
This is gorgeous, love the poppies and how you show them off. x
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous and I LOVE the ink splatters!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Triple B Co-Owner
Wow! Such a beautiful, and bold card! I love the gold thread and accents, they really add a great touch of elegance. Truly a well thought out and created card! Just beautiful :) ~ Amanda
ReplyDeleteDonna, this is a beautiful card and you've done such a great job matching that challenge picture. I really love your background too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty cards Donna - thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card for beautiful flowers
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us over at MAWTT,
Hugz Tinz
What beautiful poppies, Donna - so wonderfully colored - love the splatter on them, the pretty edge oval die framing and the nice sentiment! thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Garden! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers 💐☺️ gorgeous card, congrats
ReplyDeleteHow very beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing again at my Garden Party!
ReplyDeleteThis is so gorgeous, Donna! Those fabulous poppies on that beautiful background.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you made Top3 for our challenge #41 hope to see you again soon.
ReplyDeletehttps://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com/