Hello Friends and Happy Wednesday! It's the 15th of the month and that means a new challenge has started at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog. We have a colorful optional inspiration photo this month and I was inspired by a few of the colors in the Bouquet.
Using the Gina K. Designs Sketched Flowers Stamp and Die Set, I've created a birthday card that's somewhat CAS and a bit vintage.
The background panel was embossed using the Altenew Garden Harmony 3-D Embossing Folder and lightly inked around the edges using Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The flowers and sentiment were stamped using Catherine Pooler Inks.
The flower heads and sentiment were popped on foam pads, gold sequins and thread were added for additional interest.
The team and I invite you to join us this month at the Challenge and share your Floral Focused projects. Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna



No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!