Tuesday, September 15, 2026

The Classic Design Challenge - Sep/Oct 2026

Hello Crafty Friends and Welcome Back!  Today begins a new challenge month at The Classic Design Challenge and we have 2 sponsors this month, which means 2 winners!  We have Alex Syberia Designs and Goha Digital Stamps, and I've used the Autumn Leaves Wreath image from Alex Syberia Designs for my team project.  


I've searched the Alex Syberia site for this digital image and could not find it (it may be retired) but she has many digital images that are just as pretty.  I've colored the leaves using Copic Alcohol Markers and the papers are from the "It's Autumn" 6x6 Mega paper pad by Carta Bella.


I've went with a 5.5" square card base this time as I wanted to keep the wreath large.  The sentiment is from the "Autumn is Calling" stamp set by Penny Black.  The enamel dots are part of the Carta Bella "It's Autumn" coordinating set of papers and embellishments.

The team and I invite you to join us at the Challenge this month and share your Anything Goes projects.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully rich looking Autumnal leaves Donna, perfect for our theme at We Love Stamping, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!