Tuesday, September 15, 2026

The Classic Design Challenge - Sep/Oct 2026

Hello Crafty Friends and Welcome Back!  Today begins a new challenge month at The Classic Design Challenge and we have 2 sponsors this month, which means 2 winners!  We have Alex Syberia Designs and Goha Digital Stamps, and I've used the Autumn Leaves Wreath image from Alex Syberia Designs for my team project.  


I've searched the Alex Syberia site for this digital image and could not find it (it may be retired) but she has many digital images that are just as pretty.  I've colored the leaves using Copic Alcohol Markers and the papers are from the "It's Autumn" 6x6 Mega paper pad by Carta Bella.


I've went with a 5.5" square card base this time as I wanted to keep the wreath large.  The sentiment is from the "Autumn is Calling" stamp set by Penny Black.  The enamel dots are part of the Carta Bella "It's Autumn" coordinating set of papers and embellishments.

The team and I invite you to join us at the Challenge this month and share your Anything Goes projects.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

10 comments:

  1. Beautifully rich looking Autumnal leaves Donna, perfect for our theme at We Love Stamping, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Gorgeous colours and a great layout.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous autumnal card, lovely leaves and sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful autumnal card with a gorgeous image and papers,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous autumnal colours and the leaf backing paper is a perfect match.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning colours. Perfect for Autumn.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your leaf wreath and the beautiful colours and layout Donna.
    Thanks for playing along with us at We Love Stamping.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving these fall cards Donna!

    Thank you again for joining us at LPOCF! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The wreath is lovely and your papers so pretty.lovely card

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful time of year for colour when all the leaves put on a show. Your card mirrors this perfectly. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!