Tuesday, September 15, 2026

The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge - Sep/Oct 2026

Hello Friends and Happy Wednesday!  It's the 15th of the month and that means a new challenge has started at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.  We have a colorful optional inspiration photo this month and I was inspired by a few of the colors in the Bouquet.


Using the Gina K. Designs Sketched Flowers Stamp and Die Set, I've created a birthday card that's somewhat CAS and a bit vintage.


The background panel was embossed using the Altenew Garden Harmony 3-D Embossing Folder and lightly inked around the edges using Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  The flowers and sentiment were stamped using Catherine Pooler Inks.


The flower heads and sentiment were popped on foam pads, gold sequins and thread were added for additional interest.  

The team and I invite you to join us this month at the Challenge and share your Floral Focused projects.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

9 comments:

  1. I love everything about this pretty card, the happy colors, the design and the perfect embossed background!!
    Diane BB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Bright, colorful flowers and great embossed background. Love the pop of gold and inked edges. Thanks for sharing with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.
    Vicki - ACA Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, lovely autumnal colours and embossing, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just BEAUTIFUL my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B & CYHTP challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B Challenge Co-Owner
    Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the textured background, it adds such a beautiful texture to everything! I love the details and the light thread you added with the sequins, they look so pretty. The flowers are so pretty and classy placed over the background :) ~ Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just GORgeous! I LOve your colours and such a pretty embossing folder x
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful bold flowers and wonderful design! Thanks so much for sharing at my Garden Party, always so nice to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card with those beautiful flowers! Great texture on the background and lovely sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely flowers 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!